An exhibition of paintings entitled "A World of Colors: a celebration of the life and art of Holly Renald Cohn" is being held in the Elmhurst Artists' Guild Gallery from November 13 through January 6, 2017. An Elmhurst resident since 1964, the artist was a strong supporter of both the Elmhurst Artists' Guild and the Elmhurst Art Museum. She died two years ago. Many of her paintings from the last 15 years of her life are included in the show.
Bethel United Church of Christ will present The Oriana Singers on Saturday, December 3rd at 7 p.m., as part of its Music@Bethel Concert Series. The critically acclaimed six-voice a cappella group will perform selections ranging from 15th century carol Nowell: Out of Your Sleep Arise and contemporary Christmas favorites such as The Christmas Song, to an innovative arrangement of Jingle Bells. The program will also feature compositions by Michael Praetorius, Guillaume Costeley, Philip Lawson and John Rutter.
Walk ins are welcome, but for faster consideration we will schedule interviews with job seekers who have already applied, passed the assessment and been confirmed by a Recruiter. In the Referral Source section of the application, candidates should indicate they heard about this event.
- Better collaboration called for to grow $2.5 Billion tourism business in DuPage
- York Distinguished Alumni Program
- Wild Abundant Life Announces Merge with NEXT Yoga
- The Elmhurst Symphony Musicians Open it's Season With "Clarinetissimo"
- Come Experience an Insider's View of Elmhurst College
- Elmhurst Symphony Orchestra Presents “Brass Fanfare II” November 13; Veterans to Be Honored
- Celebrate Halloween with a Free Showing of “Hotel Transylvania 2” at York Theatre!
- Guild artists exhibit new works in Fall Member Show
- The Elmhurst Jaycees are accepting nominations for their 65th Distinguished Service Award (DSA)
- Focus 205 Phase 2 Continues