The Elmhurst Chamber of Commerce & Industry produces the following informational and marketing products that both serve the needs of residents, visitors and tourists, and promote the products and services of members businesses and not-for-profit organizations.
Elmhurst Community Directory
Next Publication Date: November 2014
Published annually, the Elmhurst Community Directory is an essential reference guide for some 44,000 residents and 2,500 businesses, with more than 19,000 books direct-mailed to every single-family residence, condominium, townhome, apartment and business address in the city. Another 3,500 books are distributed via the city, schools, parks, library, museum and businesses.
Along with comprehensive listings on every ECCI member, the Directory also includes:
* Vital information about city governmental services;
* Information on public and private educational institutions;
* Entertainment and recreational opportunities; and
* Advertising and special offers from your hometown merchants.
The Directory info is also internet accessible via the Chamber's website.
Elmhurst Street Map
Last Publication Date: June 2014
Published biennially, Explore Elmhurst, the Elmhurst Street Map, is an essential locating tool for some 44,000 residents and 2,500 businesses, with more than 19,000 map direct-mailed to every single-family residence, condominium, townhome, apartment and business address in the city.
Another 3,500 maps are distributed via the city, schools, parks, library, museum and businesses.
Along with advertising and special offers for your hometown merchants, the map also includes:
* Locations of each of the city's business districts and map advertisers;
* Locations of schools, parks, museums, library and other community attractions; and
* Locations of municipal facilities and hospital.
New Resident Greeter Box
Mailed monthly, the Greeter Box welcomes new residents to Elmhurst with a vital informational packet provided by the City of Elmhurst, valuable consumer products such as the Elmhurst Community Directory and Elmhurst Street Map, and a variety of promotional items provided by subscribing members.